Library Man #1 Library Man #1

I really liked this!

This was a good short. Good lip syncing. The only thing I would tell you to improve on is the sound quality and the sticks, but overall it was a good short.

DN Halloween..kinda late! DN Halloween..kinda late!

Great graphics!

That had great graphics. But it was very short. And yes that is a late Halloween but it was good, with a sick twisted ending at the end.

Sophabelle responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I know it's rather short, but I wanted to submit something! Glad you thought the graphics were good.

Stick Vs. Sprite Revamped Stick Vs. Sprite Revamped

It was alright,

It was ok. But sprites seem to be over done. I mean you have to put a story to it in order for your "sprites" to be good. You rarely can have just a little fight scenes.

Try to use sound effects. There is a "secret" way of using them. You simply put each INDIVIDUAL sound in a movie clip. That way the sound comes just where you want it.

Overall it was alright, the sprites had a smooth animation to it.

shoo-ting shoo-ting

This movie was okay

It was okay, the scene with the two point perspective was nice. Also maybe improve on the graphics. The animation wasn't at its greatest but it was good for a first flash. Also maybe add more of a story to it.

Magic Men Magic Men

Hey, that was a good madness movie!

That was a good madness movie! I liked how you did the blood...It seems like madness has a new style too! Well it was a nice short!

Madness Tribulation Madness Tribulation

This was a nice movie!

Really cool and, well nice. The ending had me hypnotized lolz.

The Simple Circle Collab The Simple Circle Collab

I think did a great job

jeez what is up with the spam reviews?

Happy Walk Happy Walk

Hey thanks!

Thanks for using my song! I see it inspired the "title of the piece"

I also like your walking animition and the fact that it made it so the world looked like it was scrolling...

Nice and smooth animition :).

In Case You Haven't Heard In Case You Haven't Heard

FBF is..

When you draw every thing a a new blank keyframe....

Your 5 attempt? Work harder on your flashes...Not just one night.

jewdudewtf responds:

Lol. Was not my 5th attempt. Just said that so it wouldn't get blammed (even though it's clock day) I know when people say "My first attempt..." Its an automatic blam unless they are a flash god.

a 3d flash a 3d flash

This is great!

I love the animtion and how smooth the 3D is!

Marek01 responds:

thanks! another flash is coming.