Library Man #1 Library Man #1

I really liked this!

This was a good short. Good lip syncing. The only thing I would tell you to improve on is the sound quality and the sticks, but overall it was a good short.

DN Halloween..kinda late! DN Halloween..kinda late!

Great graphics!

That had great graphics. But it was very short. And yes that is a late Halloween but it was good, with a sick twisted ending at the end.

Sophabelle responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I know it's rather short, but I wanted to submit something! Glad you thought the graphics were good.

Stick Vs. Sprite Revamped Stick Vs. Sprite Revamped

It was alright,

It was ok. But sprites seem to be over done. I mean you have to put a story to it in order for your "sprites" to be good. You rarely can have just a little fight scenes.

Try to use sound effects. There is a "secret" way of using them. You simply put each INDIVIDUAL sound in a movie clip. That way the sound comes just where you want it.

Overall it was alright, the sprites had a smooth animation to it.

Squerdy Hawk Pro Dancer 1 Squerdy Hawk Pro Dancer 1

No reviews?

This is a pretty cool game. The coding great too!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

The portals...

The portals was nicely done. And the idea is great. The levels are hard and easy, and the graphics are so-so. Overall this is a great game.

Gold Mine Gold Mine

I don't agree with DarkKingBernard

This is not the worst game ever. In fact I say it's a pretty good game. The graphics were OK but the game it self was kind of fun.

A decent game 7/10.

Miluska responds:

TY! .. I also think it is a decent game. :)